Prohibited Uses of PageWeb.com's Systems, Products and Services
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of "junk mail" or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material ("e-mail spam"). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, informational announcements, and political tracts. It also includes posting the same or similar message to one or more newsgroups (excessive cross-posting or multiple-posting). PageWeb.com accounts or services may not be used to collect replies to messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this policy or that of the other provider.
3. Unauthorized use, or forging, of mail header information (e.g. "spoofing").
4. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
5. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
6. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any PageWeb customers or end-users by any means or device.
7. Knowingly engage in any activities that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any PageWeb.com customers or end-users whether on the PageWeb.com network or on another provider's network.
8. Using PageWeb.com's Products and Services to interfere with the use of the network by other customers or authorized users.
Each PageWeb.com customer and end-user is responsible strick adherance to this policy. PageWeb.com's customers are responsible for the activities of their customers, representatives and end-users. By utilizing the PageWeb.com web site or by accepting services from PageWeb.com, the PageWeb.com customer & end-user agree to ensure that they, their customers, representatives and end-users abide by this policy.
PageWeb.com reserves the right to take approriate action to stop violations of this policy, up to and including complete termination of all services without notice, and report violations to the appropriate authorities.
Please report policy violations electronically via the Contact Us link accessible from our main menu.