At PageWeb.com we are committed to protecting your privacy.The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices of personal and non-personal information we collect when you visit our site.
Information Collection and Use Practices
When your web browser or email application requests a web page or email from another computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where it should send the information. This is called your computer's "IP address." (IP stands for "Internet protocol.") For most users accessing the Internet from a dial-up Internet Service Provider (ISP), the IP address will be different every time you log on.
PageWeb.com receives IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Administer our website and diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting PageWeb.com and gather broad demographic & statistical information.
When a PageWeb.com web page is requested and viewed, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
Our site's registration forms require users to give us contact and billing information. We collect visitor's contact information (like name, address, phone number and email address) and financial information (like credit card numbers).
Information Sharing and DisclosurePageWeb.com will not sell or rent your nonpublic personal information to anyone. PageWeb.com may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law, such as when:
- Contact information from the registration forms is used to send registration information and to get in touch with the customer when necessary.
- Financial information that is collected is used to check the customer's qualifications and to bill the customer for products and services. All financial information is protected using SSL encryption technology and securely transmitted to our server.
- The PageWeb.com website contains links to other websites. PageWeb.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Confidentiality and SecurityWe restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your nonpublic personal information.
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share the information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of PageWeb.com to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the nonpublic personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
This website may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
PageWeb.com further reserve the right to convey any information we collect from or about you to a successor in interest.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of or your dealings with this web site, you may:
send regular mail to:
P.O. Box 609
Eureka, MT 59917
send comments electronically via the Contact Us link accessible from our main menu.